1. The information we collect
2. The use of information
- Help make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- Help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
- Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Registration and Ordering:
During registration, you will be prompted to provide us your name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulation, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we may use the personal information you provide us with to contact you.
- Email Addresses:
You register for placing an order and receiving free promotional notices; we notify you when we receive a new brand, or new product style; you sign up for our email newsletter. Your participation in a contest is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether to participate and disclose information to us.
3. Privacy Security
We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. We use the latest in encryption technology, and All employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities.